14. How I prevent burnout and overwhelm in my business
In this episode of Women Wealth WordPress, I discusses burnout and overwhelm as a web developer and freelancer. Sharing my experiences and reasons for choosing to freelance, I also get personal here, and talk about my recent diagnosis of autism and ADHD and how I’m learning to manage these conditions while running a business.
13. Building a sustainable web dev business: getting intentional about profit with Clare Wood
In this episode, I chat with expert business coach, Claire Wood, to discuss the importance of knowing your numbers in running a profitable business.
12. Ten free tools I use ALL the time in my business
In this episode, I share 10 free tools that I use as a digital designer to use my time more productively, deliver a better service to my clients, and make my job easier.
11. Building a blissful business with Che Johnson
On this episode of Women Wealth WordPress, we dive into the concept of building a pleasurable business that prioritizes joy and well-being above all else.
10. Six mistakes I made starting my web dev business
In this Minisode, I’m spilling the beans on the early business mistakes that shaped my journey, and what I’d do differently knowing what I know now.
09. Build your web dev business organically with Desiree Bhullar
On this episode we’re joined by Desiree Bhullar, a successful digital marketer and micro agency owner about their business journey.
08. Higher prices, less resentment: how to put a number on your value
In this podcast episode, we tackle the challenging topic of setting prices as a website developer.
07. Leveraging social media to go big in your design business with Kristy Campbell
On this episode of Women Wealth WordPress, we dive into the world of social media with Kristy Campbell, founder and creative director of Pink Pony Creative.
06. Three ways to improve your website build time
In this episode, I explore the strategies I use to significantly reduce my website build time.
05. SEO essentials for website developers
We discuss the essential key skills WordPress website developers should master to elevate their projects and boost their clients’ online presence. From meta descriptions to moral obligations, we cover an introduction to the SEO spectrum and touch on the topics you need to know to offer website development as a service, and build a successful web dev agency.
04. The perfect handover
Discover the secrets to effective client handovers and ongoing success with this week’s minisode. Learn how to enhance client satisfaction, develop trust, build referrals, and increase income through a solid handover process.
03. Balancing motherhood and biz with Amy Pearson
Sharing their personal experiences, challenges, and triumphs, we delve into why WordPress website development serves as the perfect career choice for mamas looking to juggle family life and entrepreneurship.